Thanks for showing interest in our cause!
Please take the time to sign up and join in on discussion, plans and actions!
Your support is greatly appreciated!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for showing interest in our cause!
Please take the time to sign up and join in on discussion, plans and actions!
Your support is greatly appreciated!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Well, We can get the sponsors, Now we need the people! Spread the NEWS. ASA is back and they need YOUR help! We have the momentum going but we mustn't stop now!

I forgot my password

The Move, And YOU!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:33 pm by Skitch

Two MAJOR updates.

One, I am disappointed to announce that All information on this forum will be lost due to the moving of the site.

That being said, I am more than ecstatic to announce our move to the old AirsoftAustralia.com.au!!!!!!

That right ladies and gents!
We get the number one airsoft in Australia google search!

We're making contact with the reps and have been given an offer to good …

[ Full reading ]
Airsoft In Australia

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 pm by Skitch

Well, Now it's time to start An announcement.
I was hoping others would Look at the post by Airsoft Council and Give their Input.

Soooo Here's the Link!

http://www.milsimaustralia.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=71&func=view&catid=49&id=2001#2001

Please Offer your input Everyone!!

02 / 16 / 10: Sponsor

Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:14 pm by Skitch

ASA has it's first Official Sponsor! *Claps*
Way to go team!
While It's not a monetary or tangible Item Sponsor (yet.. Maybe.. SOMEDAY)
The have offered to support us verbally and Officially.
aaaand I can't say yet as we still have terms to discuss :p

They however request a few things for a "better" sponsorship.
MORE MEMBERS!!------------ ON HERE!
Active Facebook …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» Old airsoft gun?
Any other Queenslanders out there? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Draketh054

» Victorians Report In!
Any other Queenslanders out there? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:35 pm by Draketh054

» ASA: The Team
Any other Queenslanders out there? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:31 pm by blucyclone

» RedwolfAirsoft.com
Any other Queenslanders out there? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:46 pm by Creation

» www.EVIKE.com
Any other Queenslanders out there? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:42 pm by Creation

» Few Questions?
Any other Queenslanders out there? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:39 pm by Creation

» Are the wheels in motion?
Any other Queenslanders out there? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:16 am by Ninja321_

» Any other Queenslanders out there?
Any other Queenslanders out there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 pm by LCPL Tyr

» Help me make a difference
Any other Queenslanders out there? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:16 pm by DeathAdder

Navigation

Affiliates

+10
Shadow_champion
ThePelletPunisher
antipop
goders69
ausarmygrunt
lenz
Arkapok
TheVipersFang
Skitch
Nickelhouse
14 posters

Any other Queenslanders out there?

ausarmygrunt
    ausarmygrunt

Any other Queenslanders out there? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any other Queenslanders out there?

Post  ausarmygrunt Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:27 pm

From the amount of training I'll be doing, I'll be lucky if I can remember my name at the end of the day lol.
    Jamoise

Any other Queenslanders out there? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any other Queenslanders out there?

Post  Jamoise Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:09 am

From the Gold coast here, hoping to see something available in the future, Ive currently been looking at all the gear/uniforms that are purchasable, by the way, don't attempt to purchase any vests or such which apparently have armor plating in the front or rear.. it will probably be constituted as body armor, and you will be charged with trying to import a restricted firearm.. heh.
    ausarmygrunt
    ausarmygrunt

Post  ausarmygrunt Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:18 am

I don't know why you would need body armour anyway, plus most military store in Australia sell pretty good vests. I was lucky i got my dad;s one which is worth around $300 bucks but honestly you wont need body armour.
    Jamoise

Post  Jamoise Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:41 am

more so, the vest came with it, not that I was looking for one with body armor, I think it was just some cheap hard plastic insert that can go into the vest.
    ausarmygrunt
    ausarmygrunt

Post  ausarmygrunt Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 am

Thats kevlar theses days mate, body armour isn't steal, even the helmets the Australian army use are made of a very hard plastic.
    Skitch
    Skitch
    General Moderator
    General Moderator

Post  Skitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:55 pm

If I may Interject.
    Any Helmet or Vest/Armor with Ballistic resistant material
    ie, Ceramic Plates, Steel plating, Kevlar May not be imported without genuine reason.
    Genuine reason be that which I've stated under a previous topic (Under "Current Status")

Protip : Most military Armours are made of ceramics while Helmets are an advanced Kevlar.
    Jamoise

Post  Jamoise Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:24 am

It was just a cheap Chinese knockoff, im sure it doesn't actually have Kevlar in it.. and it probably is just a hard plastic lol
    Wolf_Sniper101
    Wolf_Sniper101

Post  Wolf_Sniper101 Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:30 am

Another goldy resident here im all for airsoft i play battlefield live laser skirmish and its all good and i also go to the states every s often to play airsoft i love the l96... I have airsoft matches with a pro gaming team i am in for pc so whoever can afford to fly to the us from aus gets to play Razz
    LCPL Tyr

Post  LCPL Tyr Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 pm

A person living in the gold coast wanting to play airsoft, finaly i can give my cadet gear some proper use, haha, though I have yet to try Airsoft, what is it like? And is it expensive?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 11:14 am