Thanks for showing interest in our cause!
Please take the time to sign up and join in on discussion, plans and actions!
Your support is greatly appreciated!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for showing interest in our cause!
Please take the time to sign up and join in on discussion, plans and actions!
Your support is greatly appreciated!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Well, We can get the sponsors, Now we need the people! Spread the NEWS. ASA is back and they need YOUR help! We have the momentum going but we mustn't stop now!

I forgot my password

The Move, And YOU!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:33 pm by Skitch

Two MAJOR updates.

One, I am disappointed to announce that All information on this forum will be lost due to the moving of the site.

That being said, I am more than ecstatic to announce our move to the old AirsoftAustralia.com.au!!!!!!

That right ladies and gents!
We get the number one airsoft in Australia google search!

We're making contact with the reps and have been given an offer to good …

[ Full reading ]
Airsoft In Australia

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 pm by Skitch

Well, Now it's time to start An announcement.
I was hoping others would Look at the post by Airsoft Council and Give their Input.

Soooo Here's the Link!

http://www.milsimaustralia.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=71&func=view&catid=49&id=2001#2001

Please Offer your input Everyone!!

02 / 16 / 10: Sponsor

Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:14 pm by Skitch

ASA has it's first Official Sponsor! *Claps*
Way to go team!
While It's not a monetary or tangible Item Sponsor (yet.. Maybe.. SOMEDAY)
The have offered to support us verbally and Officially.
aaaand I can't say yet as we still have terms to discuss :p

They however request a few things for a "better" sponsorship.
MORE MEMBERS!!------------ ON HERE!
Active Facebook …

[ Full reading ]

Latest topics

» Old airsoft gun?
ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Draketh054

» Victorians Report In!
ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:35 pm by Draketh054

» ASA: The Team
ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:31 pm by blucyclone

» RedwolfAirsoft.com
ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:46 pm by Creation

» www.EVIKE.com
ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:42 pm by Creation

» Few Questions?
ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:39 pm by Creation

» Are the wheels in motion?
ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:16 am by Ninja321_

» Any other Queenslanders out there?
ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 pm by LCPL Tyr

» Help me make a difference
ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:16 pm by DeathAdder

Navigation

Affiliates

5 posters

ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA

blat101

ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA Empty ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA

Post  blat101 Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Hi guys, firstly let me say i am totally with your cause to legallise airsoft in Australia. I firmly believe that a Sport like this would do wonders, especially for the younger generation - getting the kids more active and away from the t.v and computer games. I cant think of a better way to do it than to get them out in the sun playing such a sport as airsoft,with childhood obesity on the rise in this country. The Australian Govt Should be looking at ways to get our kids more interested in the outdoors. Airsoft is certainly a way to do it.

Lets Face it airsoft TOYS may look like the real thing but the fact remains they ARE NOT. an Airsoft TOY can NEVER be made to fire real amunition. Even if the Govt were to make them licenseable, give each one its own registration number, give them not just orange flash suppressors but oronge barrels and magazines and make it an offence to change or paint these items on the toy any other colour. So those of us in the general public as well as the police service CANNOT mistake them as real weapons. Make The laws and penalties for using such toys in any other way than what they were designed (for the sport of airsoft) the same if not worse than doing it with a real firearm.

It is a terrible shame, that australians miss out on such a great sport because of the irresponsible actions of people who have used REAL FIREARMS not TOYS to inflict harm.

From wot I read in the papers and Have been told by various firearms license holders, It appears that firearms laws in Queensland at least are about to get even tighter, Take The RSL Having to Have all there Wooden replicas Deactivated and certified inoperable by an armorer. (These things are made of wood and could never fire a shot).

I would like to help in any way that i can. To get the message across to the govt that airsoft is a safe sport one that every Australian should have the RIGHT to enjoy if He or She so chooses.

Wot are your thoughts Guys...
    ausarmygrunt
    ausarmygrunt

ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA Empty Re: ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA

Post  ausarmygrunt Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:52 pm

I agree 100% that even if myself had the possibility of participating in airsoft back when I was 14 or so, I wouldn't even watch TV or use the computer much. The sport is exactly that a sport just like paint ball and laser skirmish its just a sport, Not only would it be good for getting people active and social but would get people involved more in the military part of things as I know personally that if you dress up army and adopt army tactic's while playing airsoft you being to have a habit then think to yourself well I could get paid for this and then join the military.

Anyway what I cant understand is the reason for the ban, Australia is known to be this bastard tough country but then you find out that we can't even have a sport which less harmful then paint ball, so yeah I don't know what else to say but for us to have airsoft.
    njones10

ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA Empty AIRSOFT In AUSTRALIA

Post  njones10 Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:43 am

Hi. My team here the US would like to help AUSTRALIAN AIRSOFT come back to life. How can we help? Out....
    njones10

ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA Empty Airsoft In The USA

Post  njones10 Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 pm

You AUSTRALIANS know what it feels like to not have Airsoft. Well we in the us are about to loos Airsoft due to the ATF's proposals that Airsoft rifles can be made into real firearms. RONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even if you got all the stuf for that tipe of thing IT WOULD BLOW UP & THE ROUND WOULD NOT FIT. If anyone would like to help we would realy be greatful. WE ARE IN NEED OF DIER & DESPORIT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless I am just writing myself.
    DeathAdder
    DeathAdder

Post  DeathAdder Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 am

Hey bud, that just one of the very excuses i was supprized that our government havent used, that's just pathetic what our governments are trying to take our sports from us. They cant even look into the matter, one person screams GUN and they ban them, no thought or reasonable action taken.
    njones10

ALL FOR AIRSOFT IN AUSTRALIA Empty Airsoft in Australia

Post  njones10 Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:35 am

Exactly. That is why I put together a list of the stores and what they thought. this gave me an idea about the Australian potion. what if I brought it to America and started getting names here and than hand it over to you guys to get more names? Have an overflow effect. Until then I will be representing the AUSTRALIAN ARMY threw Airsoft here
    Master of Puppets
    Master of Puppets

Post  Master of Puppets Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Well to me this is just like when they censor games that would be otherwise uncut in other countries... bunch of pollies who know nothing making the rules for everything... Evil or Very Mad
    DeathAdder
    DeathAdder

Post  DeathAdder Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:25 am

Master of Puppets wrote: Well to me this is just like when they censor games that would be otherwise uncut in other countries... bunch of pollies who know nothing making the rules for everything... Evil or Very Mad
    '

I strongly agree with you here, it makes me sick to my stomach that they most likely just got told that this item fires a small propellant and that it looks like a real gun, and withought any adue or any though they attack witht the 'Ban Hammer'.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:14 pm